Saturday, January 5, 2013

January 6, 2013
Welcome to Great Acoustic Guitar Music, the blog to discuss and showcase great acoustic guitar music regardless of style.
I'm new to blogging but not acoustic guitars since I started playing and collecting in 1964.
Not sure how all this blog stuff works but we'll figure it out together.

I'll start...
I think acoustic guitars are the most beautiful instruments and love the looks and sound of the instrument. I'm new to blogging but together we'll work through this.

Here is a post from a few years back of Adam Gardino playing the my Reynolds 00 Koa guitar. Adam was the 2012 International Fingerstyle Guitar Champion in Winfield, Kansas
and besides being very talented on guitar, plays nearly any stringed instrument around.




Adam plays a lot in Colorado and Kansas and I'm sure with his win at Winfield the doors are just starting to open for him.  You can find more of his stuff on YouTube.

If you enjoy, leave a comment and let's see if we can grow this blog.  Give me suggestions if there is anything you'd like to see discussed.  It's early on and we can change the rules.

Keep it acoustic...

Stew


No comments:

Post a Comment